Well it's a new addition to the myfuroshiki range with which I'm quietly quite pleased and I hope everyone else will like too. It's:
- an unusual design - not a style of furoshiki that I've seen anywhere else before
- patchwork - a carefully chosen mix of fabric for a cheerful shabby chic look
- pockets - this is the neat bit! The patchwork is stitched across the diagonals onto a larger, calico backing so when tied it forms outer pockets on the furoshiki bag, handy for all the little bits and bobs of life
- green - not just in shading but also because it makes use of those pieces of fabric which are too small for a furoshiki but too nice to waste!
- multipurpose - mainly intended as a bag but like any furoshiki has multiple uses: gift wrap, cushion cover, small table cloth ...